Offering a wide range of Geotextiles, Geogrids, Geonets, Geomembranes, Geocomposites, Geosynthetic Clay Liners Geopipes, Geocells, Gabion
Gayatri Polymers & Geosynthetics an ISO 9001:2008 certified company was established in the year 1999 at- F101, Prakruti Complex, Nr. Manjalpur Township No:1, Manjalpur- 390011,Vadodara, GUJARAT, INDIA. to provide world class civil engineering and environment solution using civil engineering, polymers engineering, geosynthetics products and geotechnical expertise.
- Geotextiles are continuous sheets of woven, nonwoven, knitted or stitch- bonded fibres or yarns. The sheets are flexible and permeable and generally have the appearance of a fabric. Geotextiles are used for separation, filtration, drainage, reinforcement and erosion control applications.
- Geogrids are geosynthetic materials that have an open grid-like appearance. The principal application for geogrids is the reinforcement of soil.
- Geonets are open grid-like materials formed by two sets of coarse, parallel, extruded polymeric strands intersecting at a constant acute angle. The network forms a sheet with in-plane porosity that is used to carry relatively large fluid or gas flows.
- Geomembranes are continuous flexible sheets manufactured from one or more synthetics materials. They are relatively impermeable and are used as liners for fluid or gas containment and as vapour barriers.
- Geocomposites are geosythetics made from a combination of two or more geosynthetics types. Examples: geotextile-geonet; geotextile-geogrid; geonet-geomembrane; or a geosynthetic clay liner (GCL). Prefabricated geocomposite drains or prefabricated vertical drains (PVDs) are formed by plastic frainage core surrounded by a geotextile filter.
- Geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs) are geocomposited that are prefabricated with a bentonite clay layer typically incorporated between a top and bottom geotextile layer or bonded to a geomembrane or single layer or geotextile. Geotextile-encased GCLs are often stitched or needle-punched through the bentonite core to incrase internal shear resistance. When hydrated they are effective as a barrier for liquid or gas and are commonly used in landfill liner applications often in conjunction with a geomembrane.
- Geopipes are perforated or solid-wall polymeric pipes used for drainage of liquid or gas (including leachate or gas collection in landfill application). In some cases the perforated pipe is wrapped with a geotextile filter.
- Geocells are relatively thick, three-dimensional networks constructed from strips of polymeric sheet. The strips are joined together to from interconnected cells that are infilled with soil and sometimes concrete. In some cases 0.5 m to 1 m wise strips of polyolefin geogrids have been linked together with vertical polymeric rods used to form deep geocell layers called geomattresses.
- Gabion are manufactured from PP rope or PVC Coated G.I wire filled with boulders to construct retaining wall, embankment, shore protection or other similar application.
GAYATRI POLYMERS & GEO-SYNTHETICS All Rights Reserved.